SCRSOL is working to improve public safety and prosperity for all South Carolinians by promoting fact-based legislation while educating the public on the harmful non-productive ramifications of having a state sexual offense registry.
We focus on:
- Educating the public and our lawmakers of the unconstitutionality and harms of the current sexual offense laws.
- Working with our lawmakers to promote evidence based legislation that is designed to protect all citizens of South Carolina.
- Supporting litigation that challenges the current harmful sexual offense laws.
- Working towards abolishing South Carolina’s public sexual offense registry.
- Monitoring new bills on sexual offense laws and keeping our constituents informed on how they progress.
- Encouraging the healing and growth for all individual who are affected by sexual abuse and assault cases.
- Prevention of new sexual assault and abuse cases.